Thursday, December 01, 2005

Arrrggghhh!

Ok, I've just spent the last two hours (off and on) struggling to upload pictures to the internet. But for some reason every time I try to open the cd with the pictures on it my whole computer freezes up. I give up! For now.

I've had a splitting headache most of the day, I'm exhausted (from jet lag and going back to work) and this! I'm too old for this $#$%@!

mutter, mutter, mutter

I can't really think of much to say.

We did manage to get everything packed. But we had to borrow a suitcase from the in-laws. Oh well, I'm sure they'll need it the next time they come to visit us.

JBP did very well on the trip back. Dealt with the long plane rides and interminable waits with remarkable patience for a five year old. Sometimes I got to wondering who was the adult in the party.

While checking in we were discussing his Christmas Moose. It's this moose Ms Gudi gave him that has electronics in it and sings "I Wish You a Merry Chris-moose" while wiggling its ears and wagging its tail.

Needless to say I was quite firm about JBP not turning this thing on during the flight and annoying some 200 already cranky passengers.

He just looked at me with great condescension and said, "I know what to do, Mom. I should keep all electronic stuff off during takeoff and landing. (laughs) That's the rule." He's a great one for rules.

And, on that note, I'm signing off. Maybe I'll have better luck with the pictures tomorrow. If I get up the oopmh to try.

Nimitz' Lady

No comments: