Friday, December 23, 2005

Almost Done

After a little help, okay a lot of help, from Grammy and JBP this morning I am almost done with the pre-Christmas requirements.

I only have one gift left to make, for JBP. I can do that when I get home from work tonight.

The house is clean, at least as clean as it's going to get.

All the gifts that are finished are wrapped and labeled.

The tree is up (sort of) with presents beneath it.

The shopping is done for tomorrow's big event.

I even rented movies to keep everyone entertained on Sunday.

Now, all I have to worry about is cooking Christmas Eve dinner. I ran out of time this morning, so will have to begin cooking tomorrow morning instead. Hopefully I can get it done.

Even if I don't there'll be plenty to eat. It's just a matter of how high a percentage of the food is actually good for us and how much of it is junk. Yummy junk, true, but junk all the same.

Nimitz' Lady

No comments: