Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Weighty Matters

Eight years ago when Der Deutscher and I got engaged, I hit the gym, started dieting and starting turning my life around physically and emotionally. Over the next two years I lost over 20 pounds and kept losing until I got pregnant. Not good to lose weight while pregnant.

When I finally dropped under 200 lbs I swore I would never top that mark again.

Promise to self broken today. I weighed in this evening at 201.5 lbs.

Starting now I'm going to post my weekly weigh in on this site. Maybe that will help me stick with the diet/exercise plan I know I need to stay healthy.

It's no wonder my joints ache lately. I'm carrying around an extra excess poundage. Time to slough it off!

Nimitz' Lady

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I've been on SparkPeople.com for a couple of weeks now. It's really good about not being a typical "diet" site -- it helps you start slow and keep motivated over the long haul so that you're making long-lasting lifestyle changes instead of doing some quickie thing that won't last.

They do have diet and exercise recommendations to get you started -- you can choose to use them or not. And it's free!

I recommend it highly.