Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Fighting Back

In my years battling the bulge one thing I've learned is not to make it the be all-end all of your day. That being said, I only weigh in once a week, no matter how tempting it is to hop on the scales before and after every morsel I put in my mouth.

I have managed to hit the gym three times already this week. I'm aiming for five times a week until I get back down to my goal weight. Four I can manage with ease, it's the fifth day I seem to struggle with.

The other way I'm fighting back right now is by writing down everything I eat through the day. History has shown a couple weeks of food diary-ing (is that a word?) should get me back on the nutritional track.

At the same time I'm seriously battling myself to keep from hitting the break room still full of delicious goodies from yesterday's food fest.

Nimitz' Lady

No comments: