Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Weigh In

Today: 203.25 lbs
Last Tuesday: 201 lbs
Difference: +2.25 lbs
Start: 204.5 lbs
Total Lost: -1.25 lbs
Amt to Goal Weight: 43.25 lbs

The Good: I managed to get in that fifth workout day last week. Overall the eating seems to be going pretty well now.

The Bad: I missed yesterday due to JBP spiking a fever around noon and keeping me home the rest of the day. (He's fine now.)

*****WARNING***** Stop reading now if you don't want to know anymore about my internal female workings. Move on to the next post. *****WARNING*****

The Ugly: Last Tuesday and then again today I started spotting after my workout. I've never had this problem before and I don't know what the &*%$# is going on but I wish it'd stop. I'm waiting until the end of this cycle to see how my period goes before calling the doctor.

Nimitz' Lady

No comments: