Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Sick Dragon Boy

My baby boy woke me up at 3:50 a.m. to tell me he'd thrown up in his room. Then he rushed to the bathroom to throw up again.

The worst of it was, he didn't have anything to throw up, so it was just dry heaves. The worst.

He finally fell back into an exhausted sleep around 4:30 a.m. and slept until 9.

Upon getting up he was a little lethargic, but by 11:30 was getting back to his normal high energy form.

By the time I left for work he was cavorting around in a dragon costume I'd given him yesterday. It was another Christmas gift I'd stashed in the back of my closet and forgotten about.

It's actually a Halloween costume I picked up at Wal-Mart the week after Halloween for $2. They originally wanted $18!

It's not often I find a bargain that good. And, JBP loves playing dress-up, as evidenced by his run in the Mr. Fantastic costume. What a perfect match.

Nimitz' Lady

No comments: