Friday, January 06, 2006

Latin Flavor

I've dropped a couple of blogs from my "reading list" that haven't updated in a little too long.

I've also added a few Latin flavored blogs to the list.

A Latina Inside has a unique view of hispanic culture as a Gringa who's married a Mexicano.

Howling Latina brings us the view of a progressive Cuban-American with an aggressive social conscience.

Latina Lista is a news blog with stories of interest to Latinas around the country, regardless of political stance.

Finally, Viva La Colombia brings us the perspective of a Gringo couple who've already adopted one Colombiano son and are in the process of adopting a second child from Colombia.

Check them out and Happy Reading!

Nimitz' Lady

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to my blog! BTW -- I watched Book of Daniel last night and I liked it.

Pilarcita said...

Erin,

I'm glad you chose to check me out. Hope I kept you entertained.

Nimitz' Lady