Monday, January 09, 2006

Soccer Stash

Due to a staff meeting on Friday, I didn't get the grocery shopping done then. So we had to do it Sunday.

While at Wal-Mart, I wandered down the book/notions aisle. You know, the aisle with all the 'junk' and 'souvenir' stuff in it?

Anyway, I'd been promising JBP a new piggy bank, because the foot of his plastic one is busted wide open. He has to carry it around at a tilt or lose money.

Well, he spotted this ceramic coin banks and immediately wanted one. I'd actually promised him one last week, so I felt obligated to get it.

The first one he picked was grass green and labeled "Lottery Loot". I said, "Try again!"

Together we picked out a nice black and white bank labeled, "Soccer Stash". Now he goes running around telling everyone he meets about his "Soccer Stash". He's sooooo proud of it.

Nimitz' Lady

No comments: