Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Welcome!

Some of you have been invited to check out my rambling thoughts, and keep up on the events in my family. Others have just stopped to watch the wreckage along the information super highway.

In either case, I hope I've given you a few minutes of entertainment.

You'll notice that I rarely refer to specific locations, and use initials instead of names. This is all in the interests of security in this age of identity theft. No offense, but I don't know all of you!

Who am I? A hispanic, thirty something journalist, working somewhere in the midwest. A wife, mother, daughter, granddaughter, niece and cousin. I think that covers all the blood relationships. =) If it doesn't, feel free to drop me a scathing note.

Everything else is likely to change without notice, so stay tuned!

Nimitz' Lady

No comments: