Thursday, August 11, 2005

Heeee's Baaaaccck!

There's this violent, murderous criminal who terrorized the town I work in for decades. Finally, earlier this year police caught him and he confessed and pled guilty. Next week, we all go back to court so the judge can tell this ()*_(&^%^ exactly where to go and for how long.

Don't get me wrong, I pity this man. Obviously there's something extremely wrong inside him to let him do the thing's he's done. But at the same time we need to get him off the streets.

Forget O.J. He is SOOO last millenium. This is my town's Trial of the Century. So, needless to say, my news organization is going ALL OUT to own the story.

What all this really means for me is at least two 16 hour days next week, possibly three or even four! However long the sentencing hearing lasts. Needless to say my LRS is kicking up but good right about now and I'm perpetually exhausted.

Anyway, don't be surprised if I disappear for the second half of next week. I may have simply forgotten where I'm at!

Nimitz' Lady

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My poor baby! Your experience is parallelilng mine. I'm otld that the mind eventually comes back. I'm still waiting. Mom