Monday, August 15, 2005

Bruised & Bleeding

That's me lately. I've been making nearly weekly visits to the dentists. And it HURTS!

Warning: that's what happens when you don't go to the dentist for 10 YEARS and ignore a hurting tooth!

Anyway, I had one tooth pulled and am having the two around it capped and bridge put in.
Today, they ground down the two teeth that'll be capped, so the caps can fit on them, then took the molds for the caps.

Now, I have two temporary gold teeth (gold colored aluminum temprorary caps) and a monstesr tooth ache! The temporaries will be replaced with normal tooth colored caps in September.

Plus, my arm's sore after donating blood at the Red Cross yesterday.

I've got rubbery veins that tend to runaway. So it usually takes the vampires, uh, I mean doctors/nurses, two or three attempts to get the needle in. That leaves my arm black and blue.

And, I'm still exhausted and rundown for some unknown reason.

Here's hoping I can just make it through to my coming long (4 day) weekend over Labor Day weekend.

With the expanded (read: Outrageous) hours I'll be putting in later this week, I may even extend that by a couple more days. Lord knows, at this point, I need it.

Nimitz' Lady

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Ouch!! Sorry about your teeth. I found out today that I have to have another crown, so I feel your pain!

Pilarcita said...

To make matters worse, of the two caps they put in, one doesn't fit right. So, it's too high to eat properly and I get that fingernails on a chalkboard feeling every time I chew!