Thursday, August 18, 2005

It's (Almost) Over!

Yeah me! My town's own Trial of the Century is over! Well, all except for a little weeping and gnashing of teeth amongst the lawyers, which.... who cares. Anyway, as expected our little Hitler here is headed for prison, permanently.

The good news is, that's paroled me. At least as soon as my "Special" airs after the late show.

I was really worried, because they were expecting this whole thing to take 3 to 4 days. And I've been scheduled to have Friday off for months before our Annoyance here lifted his creepy eyebrows. Plus, four days would've gone into Sabbath, and I really, REALLY didn't want to work on Sabbath.

Amazing what a little prayer will do for you. All settled in just two days.

Speaking of the power of prayer, nothing big, but a financial save for my family.

Just days after I finally got my fried phone replaced, at half the price quoted by the store (prayer answered) my Husband lost his phone.

It'd been missing for several days, when he finally said he was ready to just cancel the contract. Big financial OUCH!

I'd been praying all along, but re-doubled my efforts after that. Later that afternoon he called me on my cell to tell me he was back up and running. He'd found his cell phone under the passenger seat in his car, the most unlikely place possible. I'm thinking a little divine help put it there.

So, after two days with only about 30 minutes total with my son, I plan to spend tomorrow with him. It's picture day at his day care, then off to the pool for the rest of the day!

See ya!

No comments: