Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Snap, Crackle & Pop

Note to smackers, chompers and poppers

When in public, keep your gum (and other foodstuffs) to yourself.

I'm a popper too. I understand the nearly irrestible urge to make some noise with that yummy wad of rubber in your mouth.

But, in public is not the place to do it. Although it's fun to snap, crackle and pop, it's not fun to watch and/or listen!

This last weekend I attended a showing of the musical AIDA and the teenage girl sitting next to me ruined a good portion of an incredible show with her constant snapping and smacking.

All I can say is: to my mother whom I've annoyed for years while popping my gum at home and in the car, "I'm soooo SORRY!" and I'll try not to do it again.

If I do, you have my permission to pop me one, right in the jaw!

Nimitz' Lady

No comments: