Monday, November 14, 2005

To do:

This is a small idea of what I still have to do before we leave Friday afternoon:
  1. Pick-up my Sabbath dress from the alteration shop
  2. Buy shoes to match Sabbath dress
  3. Buy book on tape for JBP
  4. Buy book about castles for JBP
  5. Do laundry
  6. Make compilaton music cd, so I don't have to drag dozens of cd's with me
  7. Rough pack so I know what's still missing
  8. Do more laundry
  9. Clean house
  10. Buy snacks for trip
  11. Take JBP on prep-walk to make sure he can handle his backpack the entire trip!
  12. Do even more laundry
  13. Stock up on dog and cat food
  14. Go through JBP's toys and get rid of at least half!
  15. Clean out my car
  16. Wash my car
  17. Pack again, see if anything else is still missing
  18. Unpack and get rid of half
  19. Do laundry yet again
  20. Final packing, dress & depart

I could keep going, but am exhausted just looking at what's on the list so far, not to mention broke! Four days and counting until departure, 1.5 days left at work.

Nimitz' Lady

No comments: