Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Mr. Fantastic 24/7

Did I mention JBP dressed as Mr. Fantastic this Halloween? Well, he did. He looked real cute too, in his sleek blue jumpsuit with the reflective 4 on his chest. The only thing is, he's still wearing the costume!

First thing in the morning, he slides it on over his clothes and won't take it off unless it's bathtime or basketball time. At least he'll take it off then. I've heard of kids who won't.

He slides it on and takes off. He swears the reflective strips and one piece-y-ness of it make him run faster and he races all over the house trying to prove it.

He also goes back and forth between referring to himself as Stretch Man, his title for Mr. Fantastic, and as the whole Fantastic Four team. I don't know where he gets this as I've never let him even read the comic books, let alone see the movie. Daycare, I guess.

Earlier this week I had to peel him out of the costume/uniform so I could wash it. He rediscovered it this morning while helping Grammy fold clothes. My, was he an excited 5 year old.

Now I have to convince him he can't wear it on the plane to Europe!

Nimitz' Lady

No comments: