Friday, November 04, 2005

My Boy!

With all the adults in his life being so sick the last few weeks, needless to say JBP has been getting the short end of the stick.

For the most part he's handled it all like a jewel, minus a couple meltdowns. He's also done his best to help out, bringing us things, etc.

Today, I felt nauseous after eating a cup of soup for lunch. I lay down to rest until it was time to go to work. JBP (who was watching Reading Rainbow in our room) climbed up on the bed next to me, dragging his coloring book and crayons with him. He quietly sat there coloring and watching TV while leaning up against my back.

At one point, he leaned over me and bussed me on the cheek (just like I do when I check on him when I get home from work around midnight). I was half asleep so I couldn't react, but it was still sooooo cute!

Nimitz' Lady

No comments: