Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Dilemma

I have a dilemma. Should I take pull-ups on our trip to Europe or not? I hadn't planned to. But then JBP wet the bed again last night.

To put things in perspective, JBP's only been potty trained for a little less than two years. He's only been able to stay dry through the night for about four months. Up until then he wore pull-ups every night.

After having to get up at 5:30 this morning to clean him up and change the sheets, I'm wondering if I should resurrect pull-ups for the trip?

JBP has already told me he doesn't want to be embarrassed by being a big boy in pull-ups in front of his Oma and Opa. But, would it be more embarrassing for him to sleep so deeply because of jetlag he wets the bed?

And what about the plane trip itself?

Should I just take them along in case he ends up needing them? Should I make him wear the pull-ups no matter what? Should I just wait and if he needs them buy them in Europe?

I don't mind the work of cleaning up after him that much. I just don't want my baby to be embarrassed or have bad memories about his first trip overseas.

Color me confused!

Nimitz' Lady

No comments: