Wednesday, November 09, 2005

How many photogs....

How many photogs does it take to jump start a car?

As I was leaving work Monday for my supper break I noticed the guy parked right in front of me on the street had his car hood up. I checked with him and he said he was waiting for someone who'd gone inside looking for some jumper cables.

While we waited I pulled my car around so we were nose to nose. When our anchor came out, he was joined by our chief photog and the executive producer. Later two more photographers and a reporter joined us.

Most just stood around while we hooked up the batteries and I revved up my car. Then we waited while the other guy's battery re-charged.

It was at this point that one of the photogs looked around and asked.... How many photogs does it take to jump a car?

At our TV station it appears the answer is 3 photogs, 2 managers, 1 reporter and 1 anchor!

Nimitz' Lady

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And, beside,s they missed the big one: "crick" for "creek," as in "Battle Crick." P.S. NOBODY says "Battle"; the proper pronunciation is with the unreleased "t" which, of course, sounds like /d/ or "Baddle."

I could og on.

Ma