Thursday, February 16, 2006

Too Tired

Sorry I haven't posted much in the last few days. I'm just too tired to think of anything interesting to say.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure a dozen fascinating things have happened to me in that time. I just can't remember them.

On the switching shifts front things aren't looking good for me finding a dayside care situation for JBP.

Of the two ladies at church who are certified teachers homeschooling their kids one has gone back to work at the local church school and the other can't do it. She's been following her husband to jobs out of state for three and four weeks at a time. Wouldn't be very useful to someone who needs full-time care.

Unless I can pull something out of my nether regions soon it looks like I'll be back on the evening shift in a couple of weeks.

On the basketball front, Der Deutscher and I have decided to bite the bullet and head back to Ames for Senior Night. We just couldn't be not be there for Brittany's last home game. It's bad enough we'll have to miss the tournament this year.

Nimitz' Lady

No comments: