Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Tired and Getting Sick

Well I'm three days into my first week on the graveyard shift. The show's going well enough, I suppose. Although I can't really work up much enthusiasm for it.

I, however, am not doing so well. I'm exhausted to the bone. As in if I sit still for five minutes I start falling alseep.

It wouldn't be so bad if I could go to bed as soon as I got home from work. But, I have to stay awake with JBP until he goes to daycare at 12:30pm.

I could move him to morning daycare but then I would have fewer total hours for sleep. So, I'm hoping to avoid that. I'm hoping once I get fully adjusted to the new sleep schedule I'll be able to handle things better.

In the meantime, I think I'm getting a cold. I was sneezing up a storm this morning and have a stuffed up nose. Hopefully that's as far as it'll go. But if the first part of this winter is any evidence I'm in for a lot worse.

Nimitz' Lady

No comments: