Thursday, April 27, 2006

Taking the Plunge

Well after circling the decision for about a year, we've finally taken the plunge. Today we ordered TiVo.

I've long been tired of trying to live my life aroun a TV schedule or miss shows I like. Now, we'll be able to watch what we want when we're in the mood.

What brought us to this decision? JBP's been getting more violent and defiant lately and I know he's been picking a lot of it up from what he sees on TV, especially what he sees when Der Deutscher is watching in the evenings that is totally child inappropriate.

Unfortunately, that's when it's on. Now, not a problem.

And Der Deutscher is such a sweet heart, he's footing the entire bill as a birthday gift to me.

Unfortunately, this doesn't help me with tonight's dilemma, new episodes of Commander In Chief and E.R. at the same time. Hopefully that'll be taken care of by next Thursday.

Nimitz' Lady

No comments: