Monday, April 24, 2006

Alejandro Fernandez


Un cantante increible.

For those of you not in the "sabe", or know, he's an hispanic, Mexican I believe, singer.

An incredible pair of lungs graced with a gorgeous face and body as well.

I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed his music until MsABCMom (check links to right) put one of his music videos on her blog to celebrate his 35th birthday.

Gotta let go of some of my recent Country Music fetish and get back to my latina musical roots.

The sounds of home. And the view ain't bad, either. Wink, wink.

Nimitz' Lady

2 comments:

Msabcmom said...

¡Alejandro es un verdadero Papi Chulo!

Have you seen him in concert? I went once. I almost didn't because the tickets were expensive. Let me tell you girlfriend, it was money well spent!!!! If you are on a budget though, get his new cd/dvd Live from Spain. I got it at Target for under $20.

Anonymous said...

He's the best!!!!I was at one of his concerts, in Barcelona this March and it was the happiest day of my life.I recommand to all music lovers to listen to "El Potrillo", his voice is overwhelming and the sound of his songs is excellent!!!:)