Monday, April 03, 2006

Fudge Flop

A few weeks ago someone brought some homemade fudge to a church potluck. Since then I've had an almost insatiable craving for fudge. (No, I'm not pregnant!)

So, I've been experimenting with making my own. So for my record stands at 1 and 3. That would be one successful batch and three flops!

The latest flop was last night. For some inexplicable reason the fudge hardened before it had cooled off to the point where you're supposed to beat the heck out of it.

It's still tasty, just not smooth and creamy. Oh, well. I'll just have to keep trying! There's no such thing as giving up on fudge.

Afterall, even the flops are tasty and there's only one thing more enjoyable to keep trying to do and failing. If you don't know what I'm talking about you need to listen to more Jeff Foxworthy. That's all I have to say about that.

Nimitz' Lady

No comments: