Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Healthy or Crazy?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. AmI healthy or crazy?

See, I've had the *crud* for more than a week now. It does appear to be slowly improving at this point but has not yet relinquished its grip on me.

In an effort to get healthy I've continued going to the gym and/or working out at home. My workouts have been half strength so as not to stress myself out.

But, I've heard doctor after doctor say mild exercise is good when you're sick. It helps get the blood flowing and that spreads the invader fighting white blood cells throughout your body, helping them get to the danger zone faster.

Only problem, I feel like something the cat dragged in after even a mild workout! I mean, not just dragged in, but dragged in and hacked up! I'm a cat furball! Or I've got one and am trying to hack it up. I'm not quite sure on that point.

What can I say, the cough medicine is warping my brain. =)

Nimitz' Lady

No comments: