Thursday, October 13, 2005

Book Dreams II

Here's my latest reading/buying wishlist. Of course, I still haven't gotten my hands on any of the books in my first wishlist. But, that doesn't stop me from wishing.

Reminder: I have not read any of these books and do not take responsibility for their content. I am only interested in them based on what I have read about them. Don't blame me if they're duds. I'll be just as disappointed as you!
----------------
"Nobody's Child: Who Are You When You Don't Know Your Past?" by Kate Adie

"Osama Bin Laden: America's Enemy In His Own Words" by Randy Hamud

"The Privileged Planet: How Our Place in the Cosmos is Designed for Discovery" by Guillermo Gonzalez

"The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay" by Michael Chabon, 2001 Pulitzer Prize for fiction

"In Every Tongue" by Gary Tobin, Diane Tobin & Scott Rubin

"Harem" by Dora Levy Mossanen

"Courtesan" by Dora Levy Mossanen

"The Bill of Rights: Creation and Reconstruction" by Akhil Reed Amar

"America's Constitution" by Akhil Reed Amar

"1491: New Revelations of the Americas Before Columbus" by Charles C. Mann

"24/7: Reality TV with a Killer Twist" by Jim Brown

"What Would Buffy Do? The Vampire Slayer as Spiritual Guide" by Jana Riess

"Adopting the Hurt Child" by Greg Keck

"Parenting the Hurt Child" by Greg Keck

"A Quilt of Wishes" by Teresa Werner

Lucy Kaplansky's CD "Red Thread"

"How to Rent a Negro" by Damali Ayo

"Twenty Things Adopted Kids Wish Their Adoptive Parents Knew" by Sherrie Eldridge

"Beyond Good Intentions" by Cheri Register

**** I need this one two years ago!!!****
"Raising Your Spirited Child" by Mary Sheedy Kurcinka

No comments: