Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Vacation!

Whew! We didn't go anywhere, but still had a blast. I've been off work, and thus offline, since 11pm last Wednesday.

In that time, I've:

  • Taken my son to volunteer at a collection point for my station's Hurricane Katrina Relief Drive (took lots of pics, look for them soon on Flickr)
  • Gone out to eat with family and friends at P.F. Chang's (yum!)
  • Slept an entire afternoon away!
  • Cleaned my house
  • Gone to the Zoo with my Husband and son
  • Nursed my Husband through a spot of too much sun from the zoo
  • Seen The March of the Penguins with my Husband and son
  • Taken my aunt out to eat at the local Indian restaurant
  • Picked up a lady Rescue Hero for my son's travel backpack for November
  • Bought my son a ball almost as big as he is!

Each of these events is worthy of its own post, but I just don't have time. Since I have no internet access at home, I returned to work with a whole new list of things to do. Like, balance the check book, clear out my inbox (120 REAL e-mail's, plus a few hundred spam mails) and figure out what's been going on in the time I've been checked out of the news world.

Nimitz' Lady

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reactivity Enters Enterprise RSS Market
Reactivity has entered the emerging enterprise RSS market, claiming that its Reactivity Gateways are the first products of their kind able to make XML-based syndication practical for use with sensitive, secure ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a make money site. It pretty much covers make money related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)