Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Photoblog

These are some of the best and latest photos of JBP. Enjoy. Also, check some of my older posts for photo updates.
---------------

Der Deutscher snapped this shot when I wasn't looking. Brat. But, it's a rare shot of me with BOTH cats. I guess I'll let him live.


August 2005: JBP in the teepee his Grammy bought him. Unfortunately, the structure wasn't sturdy enough to hold up to a 5 year old and busted within two days. But, at least we've got the memories!


August 2005: This is one of my favorite shots of JBP. Taken at the same time as the previous picture. But I love it for the play of light across his face.


September 2005: JBP and my boss' boss working on loading a semi during my TV station's Hurricane Katrina Relief Drive.


September 2005: JBP, junior reporter, ready to do the next cut-in if our anchor doesn't show up in time during our Hurricane Katrina Relief Drive.


September 2005: JBP snuggling with Der Deutscher.


September 2005: JBP and the Giant Ball. Need I say more?


September 2005: FU the King Cat in his favorite bathing place... the linen closet!

No comments: