Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Comments

If you read the comments sections you'll have noticed by now that I'm having a problem with spam comments. To combat this, I've turned on the word verification function.

What does this mean? Just that if you try to leave me a comment, it'll ask you to copy the word you see in the box into the blank space.

You have to actually type things in for your comment to be accepted. Thus, it stops most spammers who just use an automatic program to hit sites like mine.

So don't fear, you should still be able to leave comments. You just won't have to wade through the &*()^&%^%#$ spammers to get to the relevant comments.

mutter, mutter, mutter.

Nimitz' Lady

P.S. If you're a family member or friend having trouble leaving a comment, please drop me a line on my e-mail. I'll try to walk you through the process. I love hearing from folks.

P.P.S. A very BIG THANKS to Veggiegrrl (sse the link on the righthand side of the page) for letting me know about the word verification function.

No comments: