Friday, September 09, 2005

Happy Sabbath


All I could think this evening was... Thank God this is the beginning of Sabbath. Despite only working three days this week, I feel like I've run a marathon.

I put in another afternoon loading semis with goods bound for the Gulf Coast and still have a couple hours left at the station before I can go home.

I..... can't..... think...... or.... move.....!

When I walked in I told our assignment editor.... "No breaking news allowed cause I'm not moving until it's time to leave!" Then I'll go home, take a shower and collapse into bed.

It's looking like this weekend will be hot and sunny, so we're planning on taking JBP on a picnic at the park after church tomorrow. There's also a cookie bake-off at church in the evening. JBP will probably go with Mom, cause my Husband doesn't want to go and that means I won't go. I really want to go. But, since I really only see my Husband on the weekends I have a policy that, other than church, I don't do anything without him.

Maybe I can get him to take JBP and I swimming on Sunday. Or to the local science museum. Or maybe the State Fair, which got underway this evening. We'll see.

My biggest plans for the weekend involve learning how to get the pictures I've taken on my Husband's camera OUT of the camera and into the computer. I'll put some on this blog since I'm still at my monthly limit on Flickr. I'm thinking about paying for a professional account so I can put on more pictures.

Let me know what you think and talk to you Monday!

Nimitz' Lady

No comments: