Friday, July 28, 2006

Interview Time

The principal has decided to go ahead and interview me while we're waiting to find out on the pay/certification issues. I get the feeling he really wants me, he's just got to figure out how. Anyway, I interview for that position Monday at 7AM, seeing as how I have to be at work by 8:30.

And, because I refuse to put all my eggs in one basket, I applied for a couple more positions this morning -- a reporter job at a local Spanish station and a pr job at another local University Medical College.

The University just called me asking to do a phone interview next week. So, that's set for Tuesday afternoon.

Who knows, by Wednesday I may have a new job. Wouldn't that be nice?

At any rate next week will be a big one for me. Trip to California to see my dad, two job interviews and the possibility of getting out of my current position, which I am burned out on.

Wish me luck and pray hard!!! Cause I'm relying on God to show me which (assuming I get two offers) is the "right" job for me.

Nimitz' Lady

No comments: