Monday, July 16, 2007

Sizzle

I'm in Kansas City taking the first of about a dozen classes I'll have to take over the next three years to become an officially certified teacher.

Class started at 8 am today. It's currently almost 6pm. So far I've hand-written one 4 page essay and typed another half page essay. I still have about 20 articles to read tonight and some math to do.

What?! Math?!?

Yep! It's that whole grade thing and they want to know I can do basic averages, percentages, etc.

So, it's off to do some homework I am.

I figure by the time class ends Friday afternoon I'll be completely brain fried! Why can't I ever do anything the "normal" way?

Wish me luck!

Nimitz' Lady

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Why can't I ever do anything the "normal" way?"
Because you're my daughter; it's in the genes. Mom