Thursday, September 07, 2006

JBP Funnies

The thing is, JBP has done/said a couple really funny things this last day or so. However, I am so exhausted at this point that I can barely remember my own name, let alone anything anyone else has said to me.

Outside of the funny, my boy got his first bee sting today. A lot earlier than I did. He was on a walking field trip to a park with his class to take some pictures. Within 10 minutes, both he and another boy had been stung by bees. JBP got stung in the back of his oversized little head.

When he got to my room after school he was still holding the remains of an ice bag to his head. Then proceeded to talk about how much he hated bees.

When he got home, he repeated the entire diatribe for Der Deutscher. Who then reminded him bees aren't very smart.

JBP has since spent the rest of the evening, at odd and unrelated moments, reminding us all that bees aren't very smart. In fact they're pretty dumb.

Nimitz' Lady

No comments: