Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Wasted

Not much time, must get to work. But wanted to let all know my first interview was a big ol' waste of time.

First thing I walk in the receptionist refers to me as "Sweetie". Gets on my nerves a bit given the location/situation. But I'm willing to let it go.

Then the interviewer does the same thing. Then he tells me they're looking for a woman to sell their new Liz Claiborne line.

I'm sitting there thinking, a man can't sell make-up? 'Cause I can personally think of about five guys I know of, off the top of my head, who could do a hell of a job better than I can.

Plus, they advertised for PR/Charity work. It was a sales job. Ok, whatever.

The whole thing lasted about 15 minutes. I gave up my work-out for that? What a waste of time.

On the otherhand, I do have another interview next week with a Photography company.
With my luck they'll want to hire me. At minimum wage! And I still haven't heard from the Humane Society, which is the job I'm really interested in.

Nimitz' Lady

No comments: