Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Cheap Tix

On an up note for the day I found really cheap tickets (for my part of the country) to L.A. I've been looking for awhile because we plan to go visit my Dad sometime this summer.

Between the tickets and the car rental I'm basically spending what I'd set aside for just the tickets. Yeah me!

So, first week of August I'll be in Sunny Cali-forn-i-a.

This will be JBP's first trip to the ocean, to Disneyland, to that strange, enchanting place we call Los Angeles.

The down side, I've already paid for the tickets but won't know until next week if the Powers That Be will give me the time off.

See, the boss is out of town and will only allow one person of each job title to take time off on any given day. I checked the schedule and no one is listed as off that week. So, I should be ok. But I'll fret about it until he gets back and approves the request.

Nimitz' Lady

No comments: