Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas Wishes

So, once again folks have been asking me that question I hate the most, What do you want for Christmas?

As I've said before, I always feel a bit selfish putting together a wish list, but then I feel selfish not giving folks an answer for an honest question.

So, here's an idea of what I'm oh, so longing for:

*charity donations
*soft, warm, fuzzy pyjamas
*house shoes/slippers
*flannel sheets, queen
*a bread machine
*PERSONAL TRAINING (to help me get back on the fitness track. I'm not doing so great on my own.)
*an elliptical machine or treadmill at home
*the latest cd from Toby Keith, Martina McBride or Carrie Underwood
*house cleaning
*sweaters/sweatshirts

I'm sure there's more stuff, but that's kind of the cream of the crop, so to type.

Hope that helps those who were wondering.

Merry Christmas all. Expect a few more, and more regular, posts once finals are completed this week.

Nimitz' Lady

No comments: