Sunday, September 09, 2007

One down...

My second class on my way to an official teacher's license begins tomorrow. I've already completed assignment number 1.

While I'm still a little worried about the technology holding up and not screwing up my work I do like the fact that I was able to get online and do all the work required for the first assignment a day before the class officially starts.

And I wasn't the first one to do so. Okay. So I was the second one.

I figure if I can keep this up I should be able to finish the class in about a week or two. Of course, that depends on how detailed the rest of the assignments get.

Wish me luck.
Nimitz' Lady

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go, girl!
Love,
Mom

Udge said...

Hello Nimitz, I haven't been around in a while, but apparently neither have you :-P

Congratulations on the good start! I hope the course is progressing well.

Pilarcita said...

Yep. Things have been kind of busy around here, trying to teach school, attend school and help a group of kids earn the money for a trip to Spain.

But, look for an update soon.

How have things been going on your side of the pond?